1. Students receive a list of 3-4 possible tasks/questions 1-2 days in advance that assess whether or not they have met specific learning targets from the 2nd semester.
2. Students prepare for all three of the questions/tasks.
3. On the day of the exam, students randomly choose one of the questions from a bucket to respond to.
4. They use their cell phones to call my Google Voice number and leave a message with their name and response.
5. I can then assess their responses from anywhere I have internet access using my Google Voice Account.
**You can even immediately text students their score from Google Voice!
Take a look....