Monday, November 21, 2011

Screen Capture (by Google) = Grading and Feedback for Blog Posts

In order to grade and give feedback to my Spanish IV students, who created blog posts to practice the various progressive tenses, I utilized the Screen Capture (by Google) extension for Chrome.  Next, I used its editing tools to highlight errors and write comments.  When done, I simply copied the final image and pasted it right into an e-mail to students.    



Tutorial of the Screen Capture Extension

*Project:  Students either took 4 of their own photos or found 4 images online and then wrote 2 sentences, one including a pronoun, in each of the 4 progressive tenses to describe their photos (This project was adapted from an orignal poster project created by my colleague, Tracie Van Gheem-Rottier.)

No comments:

Post a Comment